||Illuminations - The Tea Party Collection
Gaining access to the Behind the Scenes featurette
- From the main menu, ensure that the Track Selection option is highlighted, and click.
- From the Track Selection menu, highlight the fourteenth track, “Walking Wounded,” and click.
- Following the aforementioned step, the viewer should be presented with the Select Audio menu. However, beneath the chief audio preferences menu lays another sub-menu, featuring three different options: Supplementary Materials, Track Selection, and Main Menu. Highlight Supplementary Materials, and click.
- The viewer should be greeted with the “Walking Wounded” screen, which upon first glance does not seem to be anything other than a static screen, containing credit and production details. Upon closer examination, however, the viewer should notice the Behind the Scenes option located in the sub-menu bar, near the bottom of the screen.
- Highlight the Behind the Scenes option, and click.
Submitted by: Shaun Bennett, DVD Net
Send us another easter egg if you know of one