- Describe your age.
I'm still too young and stupid to know any better... I swear!
- Where were you five years ago?
A position very similar to where I am now.
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
Probably still in the same position.
- What's a good night's entertainment for you and your friends?
Hopefully some drinking, maybe some movies, play some cards... more drinking...
- What got you into DVD and how long ago?
I've been a big movie buff for a long time now, and DVD was obviously the superior choice.
- What do you love about DVD?
The better sound quality is probably what I love most, not to mention the better picture and the extras. Ohh, and the fact that DVD's don't turn into a wobbling wreck of white specks after they've been watched a few too many times.
- Given the advances in DVD over the past few years, does the format still surprise you and why?
I'm not sure if it surprises me, but it continues to exceed my expectations.
- What title in your collection do you use to introduce friends and family to DVD and why?
Probably Bad Boys: Collectors Edtion, geez I love that movie :)
- Outside of DVD, what keeps you entertained?
Violent movies, offensive music, fast cars, and young women. All the things mum told me never to play with.
- Have you ever met someone famous before and/or wish to meet someone famous?
I met Yahoo Serious after getting free tickets to see 'Mr Accident'. But I don't want to talk about it.......
- What is your current method of transport and what would you like to upgrade to?
A Rocky four wheel drive. Diesel, terrible speed. Something like an old Mustang is more my style!!!
- What is your favorite recipe/meal/take-away?
Anything that I don't have to cook!!
- What is the only joke you seem to remember when people around you are telling jokes?
- Can you juggle? Can you juggle knives? Can you still juggle?
Can't juggle! :(
- What are the most memorable nicknames you've had in your lifetime?
"Clarky". I've never really had very imaginative friends.
- What was the first video game you fell in love with, on what machine? What is your favourite now?
Monkey Island, Command and Conquer, Police Quest, Mortal Kombat (Arcade version of course). They just don't make computer games like they used to!!
- What are your favourites? (Music, movies, books, anything!)
Music: Anything really.
Movies: Mallrats, Dogma, Bad Boys, Star Wars, Indiana Jones etc.
Books: Gave up on books since high school
- What DON'T you like about DVD?
Paying upto $35 each for a disc. They are worth it, but geez it puts a strain on the budget.
|Nathan's recent reviews:
Any Which Way You Can
"...a fun action movie with just the right combination of witty one liners and jaw breaking action."
Mutant X 1.2
"Poor acting, boring bad guys and pathetic storylines. These are two episodes of this dull series that should be well and truly avoided at all costs."
Mutant X 1.1
"...there is nothing here we couldnít see during the animated 7:30am Saturday cartoons."
American Psycho 2
"If you like seeing a pretty, but insanely twisted, little girl stab a lot of innocent people then this is the film youíve been looking for all your sad, sad life..."
The Steven Seagal Collection 1994-1997
"...this collection might not be the best bang for your buck, allthough there really are plenty of bangs available for those who can stomach all the rough acting. "
The Glimmer Man
"If you like a good, hard, cop thriller, regardless if youíre a Seagal fan or not, than this flick should pack enough blows to the frontal lobe to make it enjoyable for all."
Live at The Chapel
"If nothing else this DVD should be proof enough that Australians can put together some kick arse concerts and transfer them to DVD like a big, wet, rock dream!"
Joe Somebody (Rental)
"It might not be the greatest film to add to your collection, but Joe Somebody will make for a fun rental viewing."
"The film is well rounded even if it doesnít aim to be anything new, and has enough action and plot to keep most viewers somewhere near the edge of their seats for the full 110 minutes. "
Fire Down Below
"If you want to see bad guys get hurt in a thousand different ways then Seagal is the man for you, and thatís basically all this film can offer you."
List all Nathan's reviews