- Describe your age.
- Where were you five years ago?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What's a good night's entertainment for you and your friends?
- What got you into DVD and how long ago?
- What do you love about DVD?
- Given the advances in DVD over the past few years, does the format still surprise you and why?
- What title in your collection do you use to introduce friends and family to DVD and why?
- Outside of DVD, what keeps you entertained?
- Have you ever met someone famous before and/or wish to meet someone famous?
- What is your current method of transport and what would you like to upgrade to?
- What is your favorite recipe/meal/take-away?
- What is the only joke you seem to remember when people around you are telling jokes?
- Can you juggle? Can you juggle knives? Can you still juggle?
- What are the most memorable nicknames you've had in your lifetime?
- What was the first video game you fell in love with, on what machine? What is your favourite now?
- What are your favourites? (Music, movies, books, anything!)
- What DON'T you like about DVD?
|Tristan's recent reviews:
The NeverEnding Story
"A much shorter viewing experience than the title suggests."
"A good meal on a very unattractive plate."
Are You Being Served? - The Best Of The Early Years
"You can never hear enough about Mrs. Slocombe’s pussy, it seems."
Black Adder - Back and Forth
"Blackadder goes back and forth over old jokes and plots, and spends a little too long in his groin."
Frontline - Series 1
""I would suggest holding out for 'Moore'...""
The Office - The Christmas Specials
"The best office Christmas party you’ll be invited to this year!"
"Will does it by hims-ELF..."
Firefly - The Complete Series
"One of the best television shows ever made that you'll otherwise never see."
List all Tristan's reviews